1. Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: Schroeders Café UG, Alter Markt 46-48, 50667 Cologne, Germany, phone 0221 42357739, mobile 0173 4990999, email address: email@example.com
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website https://www.segwaypoint-koeln.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is thereby collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Guarantee a smooth connection establishment of the website,
- Guaranteeing a comfortable use of our website
- evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. The storage duration of the log files is 3 days.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website. Reset cookies
4. Google Analytics
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield agreement and thereby offers a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. In doing so, pseudonymous usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
We only use Google Analytics with IP anonymization activated. This means that the IP address of users is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
The IP address transmitted by the user’s browser is not merged with other data from Google. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; users can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
The personal data of the users will be deleted or anonymized after 14 months.
Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is used on this website. Google Tag Manager is a solution from Google Inc. that allows companies to manage website tags via an interface. The Google Tag Manager is a cookieless domain that does not collect any personal data. The Google Tag Manager triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. We hereby point this out separately. The Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been made by the user at domain or cookie level, this remains in place for all tracking tags that are implemented with Google Tag Manager.
5. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We will only share your personal data with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
6. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- According to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- according to Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- According to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- According to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- According to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Data security for communication by e-mail
If you contact us by e-mail without encryption, complete security on the transmission path to our systems cannot be guaranteed. If you want to send us information with a high protection requirement, we recommend encrypted communication or the postal service.
This site uses the WORDFENCE security plugin, thus protecting the site from hacker attacks, etc. Provider is DEFIANT, 800 5th Ave Ste 4100, Seattle, WA 98104.
The provided DSGVO compliant data processing agreement has been completed.
WORDFENCE currently uses three cookies and below is an explanation of what each cookie does, who set the cookie, and why the cookie helps protect the site.
wfwaf-authcookie- (hash) What it does: This cookie is used by the WORDFENCE firewall to perform a capability check on the current user before WordPress loads. Who gets this cookie: this cookie is set only for users who can log into WordPress. How this cookie helps: With this cookie, WORDFENCE firewall detects logged in users and allows them increased access. WORDFENCE can also detect users who are not logged in and restrict their access to secure areas. The cookie informs the firewall what level of access a visitor has to help the firewall make smart decisions about who to allow and who to block.
wf_loginalerted_ (hash) What it does: This cookie is used to notify the WORDFENCE administrator when an administrator logs in from a new device or location. Who receives this cookie: This cookie is set for administrators only. How this cookie helps: this cookie helps site operators know if an admin login has occurred from a new device or location.
wfCBLBypass What it does: WORDFENCE allows a site visitor to bypass country blocking by accessing a hidden URL. This cookie can be used to track who is allowed to bypass country blocking. Who gets this cookie: when a hidden URL defined by the site administrator is accessed, this cookie is used to verify that the user can access the site from a country restricted by country blocking. This is set for anyone who knows the URL that allows bypassing the default country blocking. This cookie is not set for anyone who does not know the hidden URL to bypass country blocking. How this cookie helps: this cookie gives site owners the ability to allow certain users blocked countries, even though their country has been blocked.